PhotonIcs and Electromagnetics Research Symposium, also known as Progress In Electromagnetics Research Symposium
Focus & Special Sessions
SC2: Flexible Metamaterials and Smart Metadevices
Beijing Institute of Technology
This session focuses on the recent progress in flexible metamaterials and smart metadevices based on electrical control, mechanical control, optical control and thermal control. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Digital and coding metamaterials
- Deformable metamaterials based on origami and kirigami
- Flexible metamaterials based on soft matters
- Phase-changing metamaterials
- 3D and 4D metamaterials
- Fabrication and measurement techniques in smart metadevices
Note: The following submitted articles are not guaranteed to be scheduled in the final program at this stage. The final presentation type and arranged session will be decided by Technical Program Committee.
Copyright © 2021 The Electromagnetics Academy. All Rights Reserved.