Guidelines for Presenters
Guidelines for presenters may be different for each PIERS. Please do check this guidelines again 1-2 months before the conference week.
- Load and TEST presentation files in advance:
All Oral Presenters must load and test presentation files in the PIERS OFFICE no late than 12 hours before the scheduled talk. Presenters are not allowed to detach the session computer and attach their own notebook/laptop to the LCD projector in session room.
- Presentation files Format:
PDF, Power Point are recommended. Movies or animations in MPEG, Windows Media, and etc, should be tested in PIERS computer in PIERS OFFICE no later than half-day before the session.
- USB disk, CD-ROM, DVD:
Presentation files in USB disk, CD-ROM, DVD are acceptable by PIERS Computer.
- Report to Session Chair:
Presenters are required to report to their session chairs at least 10 minutes prior to the start of their session.
- Talk Limit: 20 minutes:
All oral presentations, including questions and answers, should be less than 20 minutes.
- DO NOT change presentation sequence:
Session Chairs, please be present in the session room at least 15 minutes before the start of the session and must strictly observe the starting time and time limit of each paper and refrain from changing paper presentation sequence.
- NO picture request:
When such a request is made by the presenter, the session chair and session helpers will do their best to ensure that no pictures will be taken at the presentation.
- One panel will be available for each poster. The panel size may be different for each PIERS.
- The poster panels for PIERS 2021 Hangzhou will be 100 cm (Width) x 200 cm (Height).
- All presenters are required to mount their papers one hour before the session and remove them at the end of their sessions.
- Presenters should post time slots of their presence on the panel and be present for interactive questions at the given time.