are speaking the same language, Maxwell's Equations.
--- In memory of Jin
Progress in Electromagnetics Research
Symposium (PIERS) provides an international forum for reporting progress
and recent advances in the modern development of electromagnetic theory and
its new and exciting applications since 1989. Topics include radiation, propagation,
diffraction, scattering, guidance, resonance, power, energy and force issues,
and all other modern developments, with spectra ranging from statics to RF,
microwave, photonics, and beyond. The Progress in Electromagnetics Research
Symposium (PIERS) is sponsored by The Electromagnetics Academy. For PIERS history,
please visit here.
The Electromagnetics Academy OFFICE
777 Concord Avenue
Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
Conference Quality Committee
- Chair : Joel Johnson (Ohio State University)
- Members : Simon Yueh (Jet Propulsion Laboratory) Saibun Tjuatja ( University of Texas at Arlington)
- Role : To monitor the qualities of PIERS Conference and the PIERS Conference Publications
- contact e-mail : email@example.com
Conference Publications Committee
- Kung-Hau Ding (Wright Patterson AirForce Laboratory), Tien-Hao Liao (Jet Propulsion Laboratory), Shurun Tan (University of Michigan)
- Role : Processing conference papers and interface with IEEE.
The IEEE-GRSS has the following policies on conference publications. For details, please refer to the website
The policy is
1. No-show papers are treated as rejected papers
2. The minimum length of a paper is 2 pages
3. GRSS will apply CrossCheck to all conference papers
4. The papers should have no more than 40% overlap with prior publications
News & Events
PIERS General Guidelines
- For PIERS authors,
please visit Submission Guideline.
Authors are invited to submit a one-page summary or full papers no more than
5 pages in English.
- For PIERS session
organization, please go to PIERS
Please visit PIERS Guideline for Session
Organizers for detail instructions.
- For PIERS Exhibitors,
please go to Exibition SURVEY.
- To propose a Short Course
in PIERS, please go to Short Course SURVEY.
- To co-sponsor
PIERS, please send inquiry to PIERS OFFICE or fill out the
- To organize next PIERS,
please email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- PIERS Proceedings
[ISSN1559-9450] is published by The Electromagnetics Academy.
Since 2016, PIERS proceedings will be submitted for archival in IEEE
On-line Journals (Online