|PIERS2009 in Beijing -- Locale and Hotel
- Central Garden Hotel
ADD: NO. 18, Gaoliangqiao
Xie Street, Haidian District, Beijing, China
北京 海淀区高梁桥斜街 18 号
PIERS 2009 in Beijing will be
held in Central
Garden Hotel, an international 4 star hotel, is composed
of a 21-storey main buiding, 4 classical villas, and the traditional Chinese
garden. Located in the fast growing CBD of northwest Beijing, it is 32 km away
from the international airport with express traffic.
Reservation in PIERS Group Rates, with credit
card guarantee for Central Garden Hotel is available
now. Lodging expense will be paid in the hotel check-in desk ONLY. No-show
without cancellation 14 days prior to arrival will be charged for a one-day
- Hotel Reservation Form can be also directly sent to hotel
via Email or FAX.
- All guests are advised to book early before February 10, 2009 in
this spring season. After this date, special group rate is no longer guaranteeed.
The number of rooms reserved is limited. Room availability is on first-come
- Any inquiry about hotel reservation, please directly contact the hotel manager
via EMAIL or FAX.
Contact Person: Mr. Hui Pan, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Please feel free to contact PIERS OFFICE, if you have any
problem in hotel reservation.
Program for PIERS participants
Capital International Airport >> Central
- Take Taxi (about 40 minutes, RMB90) >> Central Garden
- Take Airport Bus No. 4 (about 40 minutes, RMB16, 7:00--23:00)
>> 7th stop: Friendship Hotel >>>
>> Take Taxi (about 10 minutes, RMB15, 3.5km) >> Central Garden
Railway Station >> Central Garden Hotel
- Take Taxi (20 minutes, RMB30, 13km) -> Central Garden Hotel
- Take Subway No.2
(about 19 minutes, RMB3) >> Xizhimen Station >>>
>> Take taxi (about 5 minutes, RMB10, 1.6km) >> Central Garden
Map - PDF download
Airport Bus Route